The Oracle 1Z0-050 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Oracle Database 11g New Features for Administrators (1Z0-050) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-050 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-050 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-050 Certification Practice Exam for Oracle Database 11g New Features for Administrators (1Z0-050) certification. Our team of Oracle Database 11g experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-050 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-050 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-050 Sample Questions:
01) You have an Oracle Database 11g instance with ASM storage. Your ASM instance is running.
You execute the following command:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
a) Disk information is displayed for all available ASM disk groups
b) Disk information is obtained from the V$ASM_DISK_STAT and V$ASM_DISK dynamic views of the ASM instance
c) Disk information is obtained by scanning disk headers
d) An error occurs because you did not specify the -d flag
02) Which two statements about a fixed SQL plan baseline are true? (Choose two.)
a) A fixed SQL plan baseline contains one or more enabled fixed plans.
b) A fixed SQL plan baseline evolves over time in the same way a non-fixed plan does.
c) A fixed SQL plan baseline cannot have new plans added.
d) The optimizer automatically adds new plans to the fixed SQL plan baseline.
e) If you accept a SQL profile recommended by STA for a SQL statement that has a fixed SQL plan baseline, the plan is added to the fixed SQL plan baseline as a non-fixed plan.
03) You use the LOAD_PLANS_FROM_CURSOR_CACHE procedure of the DBMS_SPM package to load a plan into the SQL plan baseline. With which status is it loaded by default?
04) You want to use SecureFiles in your Oracle 11g database. Which two statements about using SecureFiles versus BasicFiles are true? (Choose two.)
a) SecureFiles can detect and automatically eliminate duplicate LOB data.
b) SecureFiles are more secure, but BasicFiles offer better disk utilization.
c) SecureFiles can be used in partitioned and nonpartitioned tables in an ASSM tablespace.
d) BasicFiles offer better performance because they support data compression.
05) You are installing Oracle Database 11g and want to comply with Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA) guidelines. Which action is recommended to ensure OFA compliance?
a) setting up the flash recovery area and datafiles on the same physical disk
b) locating your datafiles under the Oracle base
c) explicitly setting the ORACLE_HOME environment variable
d) setting up the flash recovery area under the Oracle home
06) With Oracle 11g, which new recommendations does the SQL Access Advisor generate?
a) partitioning recommendations
b) index creation recommendations
c) materialized view recommendations
d) materialized view log recommendations
07) You want to use automatic plan capture to automatically capture SQL plan history information for repeated SQL statements. Which action should you take?
a) Execute the CONFIGURE procedure of the DBMS_SPM package.
b) Set OPTIMIZER_USE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES to FALSE.
c) Set OPTIMIZER_CAPTURE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES to TRUE.
d) Execute the LOAD_PLANS_FROM_SQLSET function of the DBMS_SPM package.
08) Which statements about using Enterprise Manager Support Workbench are true? (Choose all that apply.)
a) Support Workbench can only be used to package and upload incident data
b) Support Workbench can only be used to track Service Requests
c) Support Workbench can be accessed using the ADRCI command-line utility
d) Support Workbench allows you to collect diagnostic data for one or more problems into an incident package
e) Support Workbench allows you to add additional diagnostic data to an incident package
09) Your cat02 database contains an Oracle 11g recovery catalog schema owned by cat011, and your cat01 database contains an Oracle 10g recovery catalog schema owned by cat010. You want to merge the cat010 recovery catalog schema into the cat011 recovery catalog schema using the IMPORT CATALOG RMAN command to use a single catalog schema for both the cat02 and cat01 databases.
Connected to the destination catalog, you execute the following RMAN command:
IMPORT CATALOG cat010/oracle@cat01;
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
a) All databases registered in the cat010 catalog remain registered
b) All databases registered in the cat010 catalog are unregistered
c) All databases registered in the cat011 catalog will be registered in the cat010 catalog
d) If a database named prod is registered in both the source and destination recovery catalogs, the statement fails, and the import is rolled back
10) You have enabled Direct NFS to maximize I/O performance. You want to specify additional NFS settings for a single database, and allow other Oracle 11g databases to use different settings. In which location should you create the oranfstab file?
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, e
Answer: a, c
Answer: d, e
Answer: b, d