To make you familiar with Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration(1Z0-062) certification exam structure, we have prepared this sample question set. We suggest you to try our Demo Oracle OCA 1Z0-062 Certification Practice Exam to test your understanding of Oracle 1Z0-062 process with real Oracle certification exam environment.
If you are planning to write the Oracle OCA 1Z0-062 certification exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium Oracle 1Z0-062 Certification Practice Exam to clear your certification exam with good score.
1Z0-062 Sample Questions:
01. You are a DBA in a company. A user of your company's database, KATE, issues the following statements in her session:
SQL> UPDATE emp SET salary=5000 WHERE employee_id=5647;
SQL> DELETE FROM emp WHERE employee_id=6785;
Which two transactions are permitted for the user AMY on the emp table, provided the user KATE has not committed her transactions? (Choose two.)
a) AMY can execute a full table scan on the emp table.
b) AMY can delete the row corresponding to employee_id 5647.
c) AMY can drop the emp table if she has the DROP ANY TABLE privilege.
d) AMY can create a B-tree index on the department_id column of the emp table.
e) AMY can only query the information in the rows of the emp table until KATE commits her transactions.
f) AMY can modify the row corresponding to employee_id 6785 for all the columns except the salary column.
g) AMY can modify information in all the rows except the rows corresponding to employee_ids 5647 and 6785.
02. The users of the database in your company are complaining that they are not able to access the data in the master table of the database, and their queries seem to be waiting for a response. Upon investigation, you discover that the table has been locked exclusively by the user JOHN.
You query the DBA_LOCK view and see that JOHN's session has a value of Blocking for the BLOCKING_OTHERS column.
What should you do to make the data available to the other users?
a) Use the ALTER USER statement to time out JOHN's session.
b) Use the ALTER SESSION KILL statement to kill JOHN's session.
c) Use the ALTER SESSION statement to release the locks held by JOHN.
d) Use the ALTER SYSTEM KILL SESSION statement to kill JOHN's session.
03. Where does the Oracle server record changes made to the data for recovery operations?
b) trace files
c) control file
d) redo log files
e) parameter file
04. Which two statements are TRUE regarding unified auditing?
a) It can be enabled only for multitenant container databases.
b) It creates a single audit trail that resides in a read-only table in the AUDSYS schema in the SYSAUX tablespace.
c) It can capture audit information from Oracle Data Pump and Oracle Recovery Manager audit records.
d) It increases database performance overhead.
e) It is enabled by default.
f) It creates a single audit trail that resides in a read-only table in the SYSTEM tablespace.
05. Which statement about the shared SQL or private SQL area of the library cache is TRUE?
a) The shared SQL area is associated with only one private SQL area.
b) The shared SQL area is stored in the library cache in the shared pool.
c) The shared SQL area is allocated at instance startup.
d) Only one private SQL area can be allocated at a time.
06. Which statement about using Memory Advisors is true?
a) If Automatic Memory Management is disabled and Automatic Shared Memory Management is enabled, you cannot get sizing advice for the target sizes of the SGA and PGA.
b) Component-level memory advisors are only available if Automatic Memory Management and Automatic Shared Memory Management are disabled.
c) Component-level memory advisors are only available if Automatic Memory Management and Automatic Shared Memory Management are enabled.
d) You can only get sizing advice for memory components if Automatic Memory Management is disabled.
07. You must retain the committed undo data in the undo tablespace for 10 minutes without hampering the uncommitted transactions in the database.
Which action can you take to achieve this objective?
a) Set the UNDO_RETENTION parameter to 10 and guarantee the undo retention.
b) Set the UNDO_RETENTION parameter to 600 and guarantee the undo retention.
c) Set the UNDO_RETENTION parameter to 10 and do not guarantee the undo retention.
d) Set the UNDO_RETENTION parameter to 600 and do not guarantee the undo retention.
08. Examine the following image for details on the KITUSER3 user.
KITUSER3 has been granted no other system or object privileges.
Which statement about the KITUSER3 user is true?
a) KITUSER3 can create a table in the USERS tablespace without any quota being assigned.
b) KITUSER3 can issue SELECT queries on any table, but cannot create tables.
c) KITUSER3 can create tables, but not other types of database objects.
d) KITUSER3 can issue SELECT queries on tables owned by other users in the database.
09. You are working on your production database. The database resides on a Windows Server machine. The USERS tablespace of your database is running out of space. The USERS tablespace contains the D:\DATA\USERS01.DBF datafile of size 10 MB.
Which two statements will add more space to the datafile of the USERS tablespace? (Choose two.)
a) ALTER DATABASE DATAFILE 'D:\DATA\USERS01.DBF' RESIZE 20M;
b) ALTER DATABASE DATAFILE 'D:\DATA\USERS01.DBF' AUTOEXTEND ON;
c) ALTER TABLESPACE USERS DATAFILE 'D:\DATA\USERS01.DBF' RESIZE 20M;
d) ALTER TABLESPACE USERS ADD DATAFILE 'D:\DATA\USERS.DBF' SIZE 10M;
e) ALTER TABLESPACE USERS DATAFILE 'D:\DATA\USERS01.DBF' AUTOEXTEND ON;
10. Due to changes in the policies of your organization, you are required to restructure your database. Using Oracle Data Pump Import, you issue the following command:
impdp SYSTEM/password DIRECTORY=expdat_dmp DUMPFILE=expdat.dmp NOLOGFILE=Y REMAP_SCHEMA=hr:scott
Which two statements are true about the result of issuing this command? (Choose two.)
a) The HR schema will be renamed the SCOTT schema.
b) All objects in the SCOTT schema will be transferred to the HR schema.
c) All objects in the HR schema will be transferred to the SCOTT schema.
d) No errors and import progress messages will be generated during the import process.
e) Errors and import progress messages will be written to the standard output device.
Answer: a, g
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, b
Answer: c, e
Note: If you find any typo or data entry error in these sample questions, we request you to update us by commenting on this page or write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org