01. Identify two statements that best describe Multibook.
a) Each ledger may have its own base currency or it may inherit the base currency from the Genera/ Ledger Business Unit.
b) Translations to reporting currency is not in real timE.
c) Reconciling is not required between subledgers.
d) You can post a single transaction to all base currencies or to only one of the base currencies.
e) Functional currency and reporting currency should be maintained in the same ledger.
02. In which primary ChartField(s) does Year End Close allow a company to close out P&L balances to retained earnings?
d) Account and Department
e) Account and Alternate Account
f) Operating Unit
03. The following two scenarios can create distinct journal headers when running the Journal Generator.
1) Transactions with differing
2) Transactions with differing
a) journal Reversal Options
b) Accounting Dates (if the Accounting Date option is selected for journal dates)
c) Journal Sources
d) Summarization Rules
e) Ledger Groups
04. The InterUnit Activity Report shows you the InterUnitChartField for everySpecifieD.
b) Business Unit
c) Legal entity
05. What must be provided on the Net Income/Retained Earnings page of the Closing Rule along with the Retained Earnings account?
a) ChartField Value Set for P&L accounts
b) Journal Source
c) Business Unit to close
d) Account Tree for the Retained Earnings account
e) Ledger to close
06. which four does a balanced detail ledger require the debit amounts to equal the credit amounts?
b) Adjustment Type
c) Alternate Account
d) Business Unit
e) Book Code
f) Base Currency Code
07. Which three statements are true about PeopleSoft trees?
a) You can create only one tree per ChartFielD.
b) The Insert Detail button on the tree allows you to actually add values to the detail value tables if the value does not already exist (such as an Account to the GL_ACCODNT_TBL record).
c) A tree in draft mode cannot be used in reporting until it has been saved in a valid statE.
d) The structure and development of your PeopleSoft trees directly impacts the efficiency of your organization's reporting, processing, and ongoing maintenance of fields.
08. Which two processes CANNOT be performed in batch mode?
a) Post Journal
b) Copy Journal
c) Edit Journal
d) Delete Journal
e) Submit Journal
f) Print Journal
09. Which two statements describe SpeedTypes?
a) SpeedTypes use trees for efficiency.
b) SpeedTypes are shared with PeopleSoft Payables.
c) SpeedTypes are used as a trigger for certain processes.
d) Use of SpeedTypes can reduce keying errors.
e) Use of SpeedTypes can greatly improve efficiency by saving keystrokes
10. Your client stops processing vouchers for the current month three days before the end of the perioD.The General Ledger (GL) and Accounts Payable (AP) subledger will be working on two different timelines. What is the best option for your client?
a) Create a TimeSpan using -3 and enter it in the Accounts Payable Detail Calendar.
b) Enter 3 in the Begin Lag and End Lag fields in the Open Period Mass Update AP link.
c) Enter -3 in the Begin Lag and End Lag fields on the Update Open Period page for the AP PeopleSoft product.
d) Create a calendar for Accounts Payable that begins and ends three days ahead of the GL Calendar. Then associate that with the Accounts Payable Business Unit.
e) Enter 3 in the Lag Days box for AP in "Ledgers For A Unit."