The Oracle 1Z0-511 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12 Project Essentials (1Z0-511) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-511 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-511 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-511 Certification Practice Exam for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12 Project Essentials (1Z0-511) certification. Our team of E-Business Suite experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-511 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-511 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-511 Sample Questions:
01. A client requires a project definition that allows for charging expenditures to the project at a higher Work Breakdown Structure level than where the manually entered percentage complete progress is captured. Which three Shared Structure relationships will support this requirement?
b) Partially shared
d) Not shared
02. A customer requires budgetary Integration with General Ledger for what will function as an “Approved Cost” budget. The customer also wants project managers to maintain cost budgets derived from the Staffing Plan maintained in the workplan. Which budgeting approach will support this requirement?
a) Forms based "Approved Cost" budget and Forms based "Staffing Plan" budget.
b) FinancialPlan-based "Approved Cost" budget and Financial Plan-based "Staffing Plan" budget
c) Forms-based "Approved Cost" budget and financial Plan-based "Staffing Plan" budget
d) FinancialPlan-based "Approved Cost" budget and Forms-based "Staffing Plan" budget
03. Identify the four different levels where transaction controls are defined.
a) Expenditure Categories
b) Expenditure Organization
d) Project Organization
e) Expenditure Type
f) Person Type
04. Which project class type can include revenue budgets?
d) Capital and Indirect
e) Capital and Contract
05. Which three statements are true about Multi-Currency Billing?
a) Agreements, Events, and Bill Rates have to be in the same current as the Project Functional Currency.
b) Agreements,Events, and Bill Rates can all be different currencies than the ProjectFunctionalCurrency.
c) The Project Currency can be different from theFunctional Currency of the operating unitthat owns the project.
d) TheProjectCurrency has tobe the same as the Functional Currency of the operating unit that owns the project.
e) An agreementcan fund invoices in more than one currency.
06. You are setting up an AutoAccounting rule and trying to use "Class Code" as the parameter for that rule. Which setup must exist in order to use "Class Code" as one of the parameters?
a) Enable AutoAccountingfor one ClassCodeofaClassCategory.
b) EnableAutoAccountingforall the Class Codes ofaClassCategory.
c) Enable AutoAccounting for the Class Category.
d) Enable AutoAccountingfor both Class Category and Class Code.
07. Your client has expressed a desire to produce and summarize invoice lines for Non-Labor transactions by type of expenditure based on high level tasks of the project. Which invoice formal grouping should he used to achieve this?
c) Revenue Category,Expenditure Category, Top Task
d) TopTask,Expenditure Category
e) TopTask, Revenue Category, Expenditure Category,Expenditure Type
08. Your company wants to define all its equipments as Non-Labor resources to track the cost incurred on the usage of these equipments, when defining the equipment. When defining the equipment as a Non-Labor resource in the system, you need to assign an expenditure type to it. What kind of expenditure type to it. What kind of expenditure type can be assigned to a Non-Labor resource?
a) expenditure type defined withExpenditureType Class as Work in Process
b) expenditure type defined with ExpenditureType Class as Burden transactions
c) expenditure type defined withExpenditure Type Class as Supplier Invoices
d) expenditure type defined with Expenditure Type Class as Miscellaneous Transactions
e) expenditure type defined with Expenditure Type Class as Usages
09. Your organization has configured employee rate schedules. Which three schedules can utilize employee rate schedules when delivering a project?
a) Job rate schedules
b) Planning schedules
c) Cost rate schedules
d) Bill rate schedules
e) Resource class rate schedules
10. You have defined a Non-Labor resource "Mini Truck" with an expenditure type "Vehicle" that has a rate of $100. This resource is attached to three Non-Labor resource organizations: "Construction-East," "Construction-West," and "Construction-Central." How do you set up a rate of $150 for usage charges when the "Mini Truck" owned by "Construction-Central" is charged to a project?
a) In the Project setup, enter a rate of $150 for"Construction-Central"in the organization overrides.
b) In the Non-Labor resources setup, select the"Construction-Central"organization and enter a rate of $150.
c) Create a new rate schedule with a rate of $150 for"MiniTruck"and attach it to the project.
d) Create a new rate schedule with a rate of $150 for"MiniTruck"and attach it to"Construction- Central."
e) Write custom code in Non-Labor cost override extension.
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, c, d, e
Answer: b, c, e
Answer: b, c, d