To make you familiar with Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Purchasing Essentials (1Z0-520) certification exam structure, we have prepared this sample question set. We suggest you to try our Demo Oracle OCIS 1Z0-520 Certification Practice Exam to test your understanding of Oracle 1Z0-520 process with real Oracle certification exam environment.
If you are planning to write the Oracle 1Z0-520 certification exam (Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Purchasing Essentials). We strongly recommend you to use our Premium Oracle 1Z0-520 Certification Practice Exam to clear your certification exam with good score.
1Z0-520 Sample Questions:
01. When you enter a receipt; you first use the Find Expected Receipts window to locate the source document for the receipt. Select four valid source documents for a receipt. (Choose four.)
a) An approved internal requisition line
b) An intransit shipment within your Inventory
c) A shipment from a supplier based on a purchase order
d) A move order from Inventory for material storage relocation
e) A return from a customer based on a return material authorization (RMA)
f) A shipment from inventory backed by an internal safes order generated by an internal requisition
02. Consider the following scenario for inventory item A:
1) Standard Cost $10 Purchase Order Line Price: $12, Purchase Order Line Quantity: 10
2) Receipt Routing: Direct Delivery
You created a receipt of 8 units for item A. Which option correctly describes the effect on different accounts?
a) Debit Material Account $80; Credit Inventory AP Accrual Account $96; Debit Invoice Price Variance Account $16; No effect on Purchase Price Variance Account
b) Debit Material Account $80; Credit Inventory AP Accrual Account $96; No effect on Invoice Price Variance Account; Debit Purchase Price Variance Account $16
c) Debit Material Account $80; Credit Inventory AP Accrual Account $80; No effect on Invoice Price Variance Account; Debit Purchase Price Variance Account $16
d) Credit Material Account $80; Debit Inventory AP Accrual Account $96; No effect on Invoice Price Variance Account; Credit Purchase Price Variance Account $16
e) Debit Material Account $96; Credit Inventory AP Accrual Account $96; No effect on Invoice Price Variance Account; Credit Purchase Price Variance Account $16
03. Which two statements are true regarding partitioning of data by an application? (Choose two)
a) General Ledger is partitioned by ledgers.
b) Accounts Payable Is partitioned by Ledgers.
c) Fixed Assets are partitioned by Operating Unit.
d) Accounts Receivable Is partitioned by Operating Unit.
e) Order Management Is partitioned by Inventory Organization.
04. ABC Corp. uses Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 and wants to design an Order Status Web inquiry screen to make order statuses visible to its customers online. How can ABC Corp. ensure that customers view only their individual order statuses?
a) by securing attributes for each customer
b) by excluding attributes for individual customers
c) by assigning a separate attribute value for INTERNAL_CONTACT_ID
d) by assigning the same attribute value for CUSTOMER_CONTACT_ID
05. RFQs and Quotations have setups in the following areas: Purchasing Control Options, Lookup Codes, and Profile Options. Select the two options that contain correct setups, for both the Purchasing Control Options and the Profile Options. (Choose two.)
a) Purchasing Control Options: Quotation Numbering, Line Type, and Quotation Required
b) Profile Options: PO: Write Server Output to File, and PO: Warning Delay Days Number
c) Purchasing Control Options: RFQ Numbering, Quote Warning Delay, and RFQ Required
d) Profile Options: PO: Display AutoCreated Quotation, and PO: Warning Delay Days Number
e) Purchasing Control Options: RFQ Quotation Numbering, Quote Warning Delay, and Quotation Required
f) Profile Options: PO: Price Tolerance (%) for Catalog Updates, and PO: Warn if RFQ Required before AutoCreate
06. Which profile option controls whether a flexfield window automatically opens when you navigate to a customized descriptive flexfield?
a) Flexfields: Shorthand Entry
b) Flexfields: Open Key Window
c) Flexfields: Open List of Values
d) Flexfields: Open Descr Window
e) Flexfields: Open Description Field
07. Each UOM class must have a base unit specified. Which represents a base unit for the UOM Class Quantity?
08. What two conditions prevent you from reserving the inventory? (Choose two.)
a) The inventory module is installed as Shared.
b) The items have a nonreservable material status.
c) The inventory is in a Standard Cost inventory organization.
d) The inventory is in an Average Cost inventory organization.
e) The reservation will cause the on-hand quantity to be negative.
09. The PO Create Documents Workflow creates _____ . (Choose three.)
a) releases from blanket purchase agreements
b) standard purchase orders from bid quotations
c) standard purchase orders from catalog quotations
d) standard purchase orders from standard quotations
e) standard purchase orders from planned purchase agreements
f) standard purchase orders from contract purchase agreements
10. For performing an ABC analysis, you need to define ABC Compile, ABC Classes, and ABC Assignment Groups. Identify two correct actions. (Choose two.)
a) Link an ABC Group to an ABC Compile.
b) Link an ABC Compile to an ABC Group.
c) Assign an ABC Group to an ABC Class.
d) Assign an ABC Class to an ABC Group.
e) Enable an ABC Group in Subinventories.
Answer: b, c, e, f
Answer: a, d
Answer: b, e
Answer: a, c, f
Answer: b, d