01. When you enter a receipt; you first use the Find Expected Receipts window to locate the source document for the receipt. Select four valid source documents for a receipt.
a) An approved internal requisition line
b) An intransit shipment within your Inventory
c) A shipment from a supplier based on a purchase order
d) A move order from Inventory for material storage relocation
e) A return from a customer based on a return material authorization (RMA)
f) A shipment from inventory backed by an internal safes order generated by an internal requisition
02. Identify four ways in which sourcing rules significantly improve efficiency of procurement processes.
a) Allowing you to transfer from one supplier site to the other, if It is a global supplier.
b) Assigning sourcing rules at the item or item-organization level using an assignment set.
c) Giving you the ability to identify the priority to be given to the local sites of a global supplier.
d) Sourcing the highest percentage of an item from only those suppliers who ranked the highest.
e) Allowing you to identify the most efficient shipping method to be used for a specific sourcing rule.
f) Automatically allocating planned orders across different suppliers based on predetermined criteria such as rank and percentage.
g) Allowing the implementer to define a single sourcing rule for an item at the Item Master level, to cater to all inventory organizations.
03. Which two statements are true regarding partitioning of data by an application?
a) General Ledger is partitioned by ledgers.
b) Accounts Payable Is partitioned by Ledgers.
c) Fixed Assets are partitioned by Operating Unit.
d) Accounts Receivable Is partitioned by Operating Unit.
e) Order Management Is partitioned by Inventory Organization.
04. ABC Corp. uses Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 and wants to design an Order Status Web inquiry screen to make order statuses visible to its customers online. How can ABC Corp. ensure that customers view only their individual order statuses?
a) by securing attributes for each customer
b) by excluding attributes for individual customers
c) by assigning a separate attribute value for INTERNAL_CONTACT_ID
d) by assigning the same attribute value for CUSTOMER_CONTACT_ID
05. Your client has inventory organizations that belong to different operating units. All items are manufactured in one operating unit and shipped to distribution warehouses that belong to other operating units. On an exception basis, transfers may be arranged between distribution warehouses in different operating units.
All transfers between operating units are at the shipping organization's standard cost plus a transfer charge percentage. Identify three inventory setup steps that are required for allowing the receiving inventory organization to correctly process.
a) Define an Intercompany Price List.
b) Define the correct Unit of Measure conversions for Dual UOM.
c) Define Intercompany Relations for each pair of operating units.
d) Define a separate Item Master Organization for each operating unit.
e) Define Receiving Options for each inventory organization in each operating unit.
f) Define Shipping Networks for each pair of shipping and receiving inventory organizations.
g) Ensure that the Receiving Options are uniform for all inventory organizations in each operating unit.
06. Which profile option controls whether a flexfield window automatically opens when you navigate to a customized descriptive flexfield?
a) Flexfields: Shorthand Entry
b) Flexfields: Open Key Window
c) Flexfields: Open List of Values
d) Flexfields: Open Descr Window
e) Flexfields: Open Description Field
07. Each UOM class must have a base unit specified. Which represents a base unit for the UOM Class Quantity?
08. What two conditions prevent you from reserving the inventory?
a) The inventory module is installed as Shared.
b) The items have a nonreservable material status.
c) The inventory is in a Standard Cost inventory organization.
d) The inventory is in an Average Cost inventory organization.
e) The reservation will cause the on-hand quantity to be negative.
09. The PO Create Documents Workflow creates _____ .
a) releases from blanket purchase agreements
b) standard purchase orders from bid quotations
c) standard purchase orders from catalog quotations
d) standard purchase orders from standard quotations
e) standard purchase orders from planned purchase agreements
f) standard purchase orders from contract purchase agreements
10. Your customer sets up an item with the wrong primary unit of measure (UOM) and transacts for a couple of years. Now the customer realizes that the unit of measure setup was incorrect. How can you correct the UOM after transactions have been made?
a) You can change the UOM easily in the organization items.
b) You cannot correct the primary UOM for the item after transactions.
c) You can easily correct the primary UOM by changing the value in the item master.
d) You can delete items using delete group and create the item again using the correct primary UOM.