To make you familiar with Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Order Management Essentials (1Z0-521) certification exam, we have prepared this sample question set. We suggest you to try our Demo Oracle OCIS 1Z0-521 Certification Practice Exam to test your understanding and knowledge of Oracle 1Z0-521 concepts with real Oracle certification exam environment.
If you are planning to write the Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Order Management Essentials (1Z0-521) certification exam. We strongly recommend you to use our Premium Oracle 1Z0-521 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle certification exam with good score.
1Z0-521 Sample Questions:
01. Identify three true statements regarding freight and special charges. (Choose three)
a) Accrual is valid application method for modifier type of freight/special charges.
b) Basic pricing provides seeded freight and special charges type of modifier list.
c) You can define your own implementation-specific freight and special charges type of the modifier list.
d) You can use the range price breaks in creating modifiers for freight and special charges if you are using only Basic pricing.
e) You can handle your own implementation-specific freight cost type or freight charges type codes for use in modifiers for calculating freight and special charges.
f) When there are two equal modifiers with the highest precedence in an incompatibility level, the pricing engine selects the modifier that provides the best benefit to the customer.
02. Identify four functional setup steps that you would perform for ATP base on collection data. (Choose four)
a) Define price lists
b) Define ATP rules
c) Setup stock locations
d) Setup transit lead time
e) Set up pricing modifiers
f) Select the ATP item attribute
g) Set up profile INV: capable to promise
03. Which statement best describe locator Control? (Choose two)
a) Cannot be changed after it is specified
b) Can be specified at the item master level
c) Can be specified at the operating unit level
d) Can be specified at the inventory organization level
04. Identify three features that are providing under scheduling in order management. (Choose three)
c) Booking the order
d) Removing scheduling holds
e) Performing automatic pricing
f) Calculating available-to-promise (ATP)
05. Setting the inventory parameter Auto create Lot UOM conversion to "Yes" ______.
a) Create lot specific UOM conversions for item under UOM control across the inventory organization.
b) Create lot specific UOM conversions for item under UOM control across the lot controlled sub inventories.
c) Create lot specific UOM conversions for item under UOM control across lot controlled inventory locators
d) Create lot specific UOM conversions for item under UOM control across the item master inventory organization
06. XYZ Corp has operations in the U.S. and Canada. Within Canada, it has two separate divisions due to statutory requirements: one in Quebec and other in Ontario How would you define the organization structure for XYZ Corp from the information given below?
a) Two ledgers, two legal Entities, and two operating units
b) Two ledgers, two legal Entities, and three operating units
c) Two ledgers, three legal Entities, and three operating units
d) Two ledgers, two legal Entities, and three operating units
e) Three ledgers, three legal Entities, and three operating units
07. Identify the two values that the reporting level parameter can have when using cross organization reports with the multi-Org access control system feature. (Choose two)
b) Legal entity
c) Operating Unit
d) Security profile
e) Business group
08. Which four products in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 require a Multi-Org setup? Choose four)
d) General Ledgers
e) Order management
09. Identify the profile option that is required to enable Multi-Org Access control for multiple operating units.
a) HR: User Type
b) MO: Operating Profile
c) MO: Security Profile
d) HR: Business Group
e) MO: Default Operating Unit
10. Identify two types of regions in daily Business Intelligence. (Choose two)
Answer: b, e, f
Answer: b, d, f, g
Answer: c, d
Answer: a, b, f
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, b, c, e
Answer: b, e