01. A new Accrual Plan is created, but it is not visible in the Show Accrual Balances region In the Self Service HR Leave of Absence page. What is the reason?
a) Element link has not been created as a Standard link for the Accrual Plan.
b) The employee's Accrual Balance is zero.
c) The Generate Accrual Balances concurrent program has not been run.
d) The Accrual Plan element was not included in the element set of type Run Set.
e) The Accrual Formula is not specified while creating the new Accrual Plan.
02. As per a new HR policy at XYZ Company, the Transport Allowance must also be considered in the "XX Total Earning" user balance. Due to this change the payroll user wants to add the Transport Allowance Element as a balance feed to the User Balance. The Transport Allowance amount has already been paid to the employees in the previous payroll run. Identify the impact of the change.
a) All the Balance Dimensions of the "XX Total Earning" user balance will be updated based on the previous run result values of the Transport Allowance.
b) For the User Balance, the run result of Transport Allowance Element will be considered only in the future payroll runs.
c) All the Balance Dimensions of the "XX Total Earning" User Balance will be updated based on the previous run result values of the transport allowance only if retro pay process is run.
d) The system will not allow the User to add any new elements to a User Balance for which values exist.
e) Since the dimensions of the User Balance "XX Total Earning" already have values, the Transport Allowance will not be considered at all in the future/past payroll runs.
03. For a company XYZ, Batch element entry has been transferred for 10000 employees. It is later found that the list of employees for whom the element entry was done is incorrect and a corrected list is provided. Identify the best way to remove the element entry against these 10000 employees.
a) Purge the batch
b) Roll back the batch.
c) Run the Rollback Run process to reverse the effect of the element entry.
d) Run RetroPay to reverse the effect of the element entry.
e) Run the transfer process again for the batch that was transferred previously.
04. Identify the four forms that are available for person type applicant?
b) Competence Profile
c) Work Preferences
05. Identify the two key Flexfields to which any number of structures can be associated within a single Business Group.
b) People Group
c) Personal Analysis
d) Cost Allocation
e) Collective Agreement Grades
06. In Compensation Workbench (CWB), when is a Combination Plan used?
a) If the plan contains both Local and Global populations
b) If the plan needs to allocate salary Increases and individual compensation distributions
c) If the plan needs to allocate salary increase and bonuses from the same budget
d) If the plan needs to allocate salary increase and bonuses from different budgets
e) If the plan is created for both benefits as well as bonuses
07. In the Approval Management Engine (AME), how are the approvers notified in the Consensus Voting Regime?
a) Members are notified in parallel.
b) Members are notified one after the other, in an order consistent with the member's order numbers.
c) The first member to respond to the notification requesting approval becomes the group's approval decision.
d) No approval is required; only FYI notification is sent.
e) Members are notified in Serial.
08. Payroll has completed, but the payroll process is in incomplete status. The pre-payment process is run. ?
a) The pre-payment process will not process any employee.
b) Prepayments are processed only for those employees whose payroll process status Is Incomplete.
c) Pre-payments are processed only for those employees whose payroll process status Is Complete.
d) Prepayments are processed for all the employees for whom payroll was run.
e) Pre-payments will be processed for all the employees with default payment method.
09. The XYZ Organization has two leave types: Special Leave and Vacation Leave.
Whenever leave is applied for, regardless of the leave type used, the accrual must be reduced from the same accrual plan, i.e. the Annual Leave Accrual Plan.
Identify the two ways in which this can be achieved.
a) Create two accrual plans with the same name and associate the two leave types with the accrual plans.
b) Create two leave types and associate the same element to both the leave types. Attach this element to the accrual plan with the net effect on accrual as subtract.
c) Both the leave types need to be created with absence reason: Annual Leave Accrual Plan.
d) Enable the Additional Absence Details DFF in the Absence Entry Form and store the accrual plan name in the DFF segment.
10. You have a requirement to cost all the employee's earning elements to the employee's cost center except for the corporate bonus. Identify the two ways through which you can cost the corporate bonus to a separate cost center.
a) Change the employee's organization cost center to the corporate cost center (Navigation: Work Structures > Organization > Description ).
b) Allocate 100% to the corporate cost center under Assignment costing (Navigation: People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Others > Costing).
c) Allocate 50% to the corporate cost center under Assignment costing (Navigation: People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Others > Costing).
d) Set the element link to Fixed Costed. Specify the entire costing code combination at the element link level, (Navigation: Total Compensation > Basic > Link).
e) Override the cost center of the employee at the element entry level.