The Oracle 1Z0-808 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Java SE 8 Programmer I (1Z0-808) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-808 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-808 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-808 Certification Practice Exam for Java SE 8 Programmer I (1Z0-808) certification. Our team of Java experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-808 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-808 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-808 Sample Questions:
01. You are writing a method that is declared not to return a value. Which two are permitted in the method body?
a) omission of the return statement
b) return null;
c) return void;
02. Which two are Java Exception classes?
a) Sercurity Exception
b) Duplicate Path Exception
c) Illegal Argument Exception
d) Too Many Arguments Exception
03. Which two are benefits of polymorphism?
a) Faster code at runtime
b) More efficient code at runtime
c) More dynamic code at runtime
d) More flexible and reusable code
e) Code that is protected from extension by other classes
04. Which two actions will improve the encapsulation of a class?
a) Changing the access modifier of a field from public to private
b) Removing the public modifier from a class declaration
c) Changing the return type of a method to void
d) Returning a copy of the contents of an array or ArrayList instead of a direct reference
05. Which three statements describe the object-oriented features of the Java language?
a) Objects can share behaviors with other objects.
b) Objects cannot be reused.
c) A package must contain more than one class.
d) Object is the root class of all other objects.
e) A main method must be declared in every class.
f) A subclass can inherit from a superclass.
06. Which three are advantages of the Java exception mechanism?
a) Improves the program structure because the error handling code is separated from the normal program function
b) Provides a set of standard exceptions that covers all the possible errors
c) Improves the program structure because the programmer can choose where to handle exceptions
d) Improves the program structure because exceptions must be handled in the method in which they occurred
e) allows the creation of new exceptions that are tailored to the particular program being
07. Which statement best describes encapsulation?
a) Encapsulation ensures that classes can be designed so that if a method has an argument MyType x, any subclass of MyType can be passed to that method.
b) Encapsulation ensures that classes can be designed so that only certain fields and methods of an object are accessible from other objects.
c) Encapsulation ensures that classes can be designed so that their methods are inheritable.
d) Encapsulation ensures that classes can be designed with some fields and methods declared as abstract.
08. Which scenario is the best use of an exception?
a) An element is not found when searching a list.
b) An unexpected parameter is passed into a method.
c) The computer caught fire.
d) You want to loop through a list.
e) You don’t know how to code a method.
09. "You have a list orders of PurchaseOrder objects, each with a date, a Customer and a state. You want filter list in various ways" Which of the following in built functional interface you are going to use for above?
10. Which usage represents a valid way of compiling java source file with the name "Main"?
a) javac Main.java
b) java Main.class
c) java Main.java
d) javac Main
e) java Main
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, c
Answer: c, d
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, d, f
Answer: a, c, e