The Oracle 1Z0-809 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Java SE 8 Programmer II (1Z0-809) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-809 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-809 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-809 Certification Practice Exam for Java SE 8 Programmer II (1Z0-809) certification. Our team of Java experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-809 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-809 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-809 Sample Questions:
01. Given an instance of a Stream, s, and a Collection, c, which are valid ways of creating a parallel stream?
a) new ParallelStream(s)
e) new ParallelStream(c)
02. Which of the following statements about inheritance and object composition are correct?
a) Inheritance supports access to protected variables.
b) Object composition tends to promote greater code reuse than inheritance.
c) Inheritance relies on the has‐a principle.
d) Object composition supports method overriding at runtime.
e) Object composition requires a class variable to be declared public or accessible from a public method to be used by a class in a different package.
f) Object composition is always preferred to inheritance.
03. Which of the following statements are true about the equals() method?
a) If equals(null) is called, the method should throw an exception.
b) If equals(null) is called, the method should return false.
c) If equals(null) is called, the method should return true.
d) If equals() is passed the wrong type, the method should throw an exception.
e) If equals() is passed the wrong type, the method should return false.
04. Why does Console.readPassword() return a char array instead of a String object?
a) It improves performance.
b) It is more secure.
c) To encrypt the password data.
d) To support all character encodings.
e) Because Java puts all String values in a reusable pool.
f) So that the value can be removed from memory immediately after use.
05. Fill in the blank: A class that implements _________________ may be in a try-with-resource statement.
06. Which of the following will print current time?
a) System.out.print(new LocalTime().now());
b) System.out.print(new LocalTime());
e) None of the above.
07. Which of the following are stored in a Period object?
08. Fill in the blank: A class that implements _________________ may be in a try-with-resource statement.
09. Assuming / is the root directory, which of the following are true statements?
a) /home/parrot is an absolute path.
b) /home/parrot is a directory.
c) /home/parrot is a relative path.
d) The path pointed to from a File object must exist.
e) The parent of the path pointed to by a File object must exist.
10. Which NIO.2 method is most similar to the legacy java.io.File.listFiles() method?
Answer: d, f
Answer: a, b, e
Answer: b, e
Answer: b, e, f
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, b, c
Answer: a, b