To make you familiar with Oracle Java EE 6 Web Services Developer Certified Expert (1Z0-897) certification exam structure, we have prepared this sample question set. We suggest you to try our demo Oracle 1Z0-897 Certification Practice Exam (OCEWSD) to test your understanding of Oracle 1Z0-897 concepts with real Oracle certification exam environment.
If you are planning to write the Oracle OCEWSD 1Z0-897 (Java EE 6 Web Services Developer Certified Expert) certification exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium Oracle 1Z0-897 Certification Practice Exam to clear your certification exam with good score.
1Z0-897 Sample Questions:
01. A developer needs to write a Web service that supports user sessions that timeout after 120 seconds. Which configuration file is correct for the developer use? (Choose one)
02. Which of the following two EJB types can be used as web service endpoints ? (Choose two.)
a) Stateful Session EJB
b) Message-Driven EJB
c) Stateless Session EJB
d) Singleton Session EJB
03. What is an advantage of enabling Addressing feature on an endpoint?
a) Addressing ensures reliable transfer of messages between client address and the service address.
b) Addressing ensures the message exchanges between the client and service are properly secured.
c) Addressing enables the optimization of messages exchanged between the client and the service.
d) Addressing provides transport-neutral way to address the endpoints and messages.
04. Choose three ways to enable MTOM on a web service endpoint deployed in an EE container ? (Choose three)
a) enabled by the container automatically
b) by specifying @MTOM annotation on the endpoint's class
c) by specifying <enable-mtom> in webservices.xml deployment descriptor
d) by specifying a wsoma:MTOM policy in WSDLE. by specifying <mtom> element in sun- jaxws.xml
05. Which two statements are true about WSIT client development and using the WSIT configuration file? (Choose two.)
a) Client configuration files do NOT contain information security features, such as authentication.
b) The file contains the URL for the WSDL.
c) To maintain interoperability, the configuration file must not name packages.
d) A WSIT client uses the file as a WSDL proxy is available from any WSIT compliant service.
e) The wsimport tool uses the file to access the WSDL and build stubs to access a service.
06. In which order do LogicalHandlers and SOAPHandlers configured on a Web Service endpoint execute on an incoming message ? (Choose one)
a) SOAPHandlers in the order specified in configuration are executed first and later the LogicalHandlers specified in the order get executed
b) LogicalHandlers in the order specified in configuration are executed first and later the SOAPHandlers specified in the order get executed
c) All the handlers are executed in the order specified in the configuration
d) All the handlers are executed in the reverse order specified in the configuration.
07. An MTOM optimized infoset+attachment on the wire for a large binary data saves around X% in size when compared to original infoset, where X is: (Choose one)
08. Which two statements are true about public key digital signatures applied to Web services? (Choose two)
a) The receiver verifies that the message matches the digital signature using its own private key.
b) The sender creates a digital signature using its own private key and sends that signature along with the original document.
c) The sender creates a digital signature using its own public key and sends that signature along with the original document.
d) The receiver verifies that the message matches the digital signature using the sender's public key.
09. A team of developers is designing RESTful Web services for a new application. What are three properties of the services? (Choose three.)
a) They can be stateful.
b) They can be stateless.
c) Components communicate by exchanging representations of the resource.
d) Components communicate by directly performing operations on the resource.
e) They require WSDL service API definitions.
f) Responses can be labeled as cacheable or non-cacheable.
10. An organization has business logic implemented in EJB components. Current clients use container-managed, role-based security to access the business logic using RMI. Management has determined that the business logic must be made available to non-RMI clients using a Web service. Which container-managed Web service security mechanism would the development team? use to allow Web service clients to use the current security model? (Choose one)
c) XML Digital Signature
d) HTTP Basic Authentication
e) annotations mapped to the JAX-WS runtime
Answer: c, d
Answer: b, c, d
Answer: b, e
Answer: b, d
Answer: b, c, f