01. Which two are prerequisites for creating a backup-based duplicate database?
a) connecting to the target database and a recovery catalog to execute the duplicate command
b) creating a password file for an auxiliary instance
c) connecting to an auxiliary instance
d) matching the database identifier (DBID) of the source database and the duplicate database
e) creating an SPFILE for the target database
02. Which two statements are true about scheduling operations in a pluggable database (PDB)?
a) Scheduler jobs for a PDB can be defined only at the container database (CDB) level.
b) A job defined in a PDB runs only if that PDB is open.
c) Scheduler attribute setting is performed only at the CDB level.
d) Scheduler objects created by users can be exported or imported using Data Pump.
e) Scheduler jobs for a PDB can becreated only by common users.
03. Which two statements are true about dropping a pluggable database (PDB)?
a) A PDB must be in mount state or it must be unplugged.
b) The data files associated with a PDB are automatically removed from disk.
c) A dropped and unplugged PDB can be plugged back into the same multitenant container database (CDB) or other CDBs.
d) A PDB must be in closed state.
e) The backups associated with a PDB are removed.
f) A PDB must have been opened at least once after creation.
04. Which three statements are true about Consolidated Database Replay?
a) The workload capture and replay systems must have the same operating system (OS).
b) Multiple workload captures from multiple databases can be replayed simultaneously on all pluggable databases (PDBs) in a multitenant container database (CDB).
c) A subset of the captured workload can be replayed.
d) The number of captured workloads must be the same as the number of PDBs in a multitenant CDB.
e) Multiple replay schedules can be defined for a consolidated replay and during replay initialization, you can select from any of the existing replay schedules.
05. Which of the following is not the name of an Oracle Database process?
e) All are database processes
06. What type of backup is stored in a proprietary RMAN format?
a) Backup set
b) Image copy
c) Backup section
d) Backup group
07. Which command will restore all data files to the date 9/30/2013 at 18:00 hours?
a) RESTORE DATAFILES UNTIL TIME '09/28/2013:21:03:11';
b) RESTORE DATABASE FILES UNTIL TIME '09/28/2013:18:00:00';
c) RESTORE DATABASE UNTIL TIME '09/28/2013:18:00:00';
d) RECOVER DATABASE UNTIL TIME '09/28/2013:18:00:00';
e) RECOVER DATABASE UNTIL TIMESTAMP '09/28/2013:18:00:00';
08. In order to perform Flashback Transaction Query operations, which of these steps are required?
a) Ensure that the database is running with version 10.1 or greater compatibility.
b) Enable Flashback Logging.
c) Enable Supplemental Logging.
d) Ensure that the database is running with version 10.0 compatibility.
e) Ensure that the database is in archive log mode.
09. Which of the following are advantages of the multitenant architecture?
a) Reduced hardware requirements
b) Efficient management of data and code
c) Simpler management of the database
d) Platform independence
10. When creating a physical standby of a CDB, which of the following must be considered?
a) Each PDB functions independently as a primary or standby.
b) The entire CDB and all its PDBs are in the same role, either primary or standby.
c) When you fail over the primary to a standby, each PDB must be failed over separately.
d) When you fail over the primary to a standby, each PDB will fail over automatically.
e) None of the above.