The Oracle 1Z0-144 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Oracle Database 11g - Program with PL/SQL (1Z0-144) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-144 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-144 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-144 Certification Practice Exam for Oracle Database 11g - Program with PL/SQL (1Z0-144) certification. Our team of Oracle Database experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-144 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-144 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-144 Sample Questions:
01. All are lexical units except which of the following?
02. From which of the following programming languages are the features of PL/SQL programming fetched?
a) Ada programming
b) C programming
c) C++ programming
d) Java programming
03. In which of the following can a subprogram NOT be created?
a) Inside a package
b) Inside a PL/SQL block
c) At the schema level
d) Inside a trigger
04. In which of the following places is the record variable NOT allowed?
a) In a SELECT list.
b) In the VALUES clause of an INSERT statement.
c) On the right side of the SET clause in an UPDATE statement.
d) In the INTO subclause of a RETURNING clause.
05. What is the maximum size of a trigger?
06. Which of the following events CANNOT cause a trigger to fire?
07. Which of the following is used to map an exception to an error code?
d) RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR function
08. Which of the following procedures of DBMS_SQL supports bulk DML operations?
09. Which of the following terms is given by developers to PL/SQL 2.x programming?
a) White Art
b) Blue Art
c) Gray Art
d) Black Art
10. You want to create a trigger that fires whenever rows are deleted from the customer table and that displays the number of rows remaining in the table. Which two statements are correct about the trigger to be created for the above requirement?
a) It can be a before or an after trigger.
b) It should be a before trigger.
c) It should be a statement-level trigger.
d) It should be a row-level trigger.
e) It should be an after trigger.
Answer: d, e